Here is a little more about me.
I believe that each day should start with a workout and a great cup of coffee. To eat your way through a city is the only true way to learn a culture, and a life without great wine is not a life I want to live.
I love investing in and working with great people. Today, I do this as the director of Digital at CohnReznick, and I also like writing and creating content across a multitude of mediums via my website Dailey Blend.
Previously, I worked at Cognizant and Capgemini Consulting, where I helped organizations with digital transformation, mobile app creation, and agile operations.
I host a podcast called the ‘Dailey Blend Show’ which, you can listen to on such great platforms as Apple Podcasts, Google Podcast, Spotify, Stitcher Radio, and Overcast. Don’t forget to hit that subscribe button and have all the episodes downloaded automatically to your device!
I distribute a once-a-month Newsletter that covers my favorite articles and things I find interesting and helpful.
I host a mix show called the ‘Dailey Blend Podcast’ (iTunes, Spotify, Sticher, Overvcast, MixCloud) that covers my favorite tracks across the spectrum of house and tech-house. Through my love of electronic music, I get the pleasure of writing product reviews for DJ Times Magazine.
- Aligning a Cloud Infrastructure to Your Business Strategy
- How Digital Due Diligence Can Help Private Equity Firms Achieve Profit and Growth
- Now’s the Time to Migrate to the Cloud
- Winning Companies Embrace Digital Transformation Now
- The Future of Turntables is Digital Thanks to Trntbl
- Mixars: Killer Combo
- Pioneer DJ’s DDJ-RR & rekordbox dj
- P32 DJ: Hercules’ Performing Controller
- Pioneer DDJ-SB Controller: Your New Best Friend?
Email and Contact
Reed [at] DaileyBlend dot Com | Meeting Scheduler